Want more control over your investments?
Member Direct is AustralianSuper’s self-managed investment option. It’s designed for members who want more control and choice. You can invest in stocks in the S&P/ASX 300 Index, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and term deposits – all from an easy-to-use online platform. In fact, the Member Direct option offers many of the features of a self managed super fund at a fraction of the cost.
You can invest in this option if you’re an AustralianSuper member and meet the minimum total balance requirements shown below:
| Account Type
|Minimum Total Balance
| Retirement income
- Low administration and brokerage fees
- Easy to use online platform
- S&P/ASX 300 shares, ETFs and term deposits
- Central cash transaction account
- Live stock quotes and 20 minute delayed market data
- Investment tools including watch lists and investment education
Like more information?
View our Member Direct Guide (PDF, 155kb), Member Direct Investment Menu (PDF, 78kb) and Member Direct terms and conditions (PDF, 155kb)
You should read the Member Direct Guide before making a decision
We encourage you to seek professional financial advice before investing in this option. Find out more about the advice options for super members and for retirement income members with AustralianSuper.
Register for Member Direct
- Log into your online account
- Locate the Member Direct tile - you'll find this at the top right hand side of the home page, and also on the investments page
- Click on the Access Member Direct button