Want more control over your super?
Member Direct is AustralianSuper’s self-managed investment option. It’s designed for members who want more control and choice. You can invest in stocks in the S&P/ASX 300 Index, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and term deposits – all from an easy-to-use online platform. In fact, the Member Direct option offers many of the features of a self managed super fund at a fraction of the cost.
You can invest in this option if you’re an AustralianSuper member with more than $10,000 in your account.
- Low administration and brokerage fees
- Easy to use online platform
- S&P/ASX 300 shares, ETFs and term deposits
- Central cash transaction account
- Live stock quotes and 20 minute delayed market data
- Investment tools including watch lists and investment education
Like more information?
View our Member Direct Guide (PDF, 155kb), Member Direct Investment Menu (PDF, 78kb) and Member Direct terms and conditions (PDF, 155kb)
We encourage you to seek professional financial advice before investing in this option. Find out more about your advice options with AustralianSuper.
Register for Member Direct