AustralianSuper’s Personal Division is designed for self-employed people, people taking a break from the workforce, those with a rollover or employment termination payment to invest or for people transferring from our Corporate Division
The Personal Division provides all the benefits that AustralianSuper has to offer including low fees and good long-term performance.
The Personal Division is perfect if you’re:
- Working for yourself
- Not currently in a job and want to combine your super into one low fee account
- Not currently in a job and want to start saving for retirement.
AustralianSuper is MySuper Authorised 65 714 394 898 856 and we can accept all Superannuation Guarantee contributions from employers and personal contributions from people that are self-employed. The Balanced investment option is MySuper Authorised, but you can choose from a great range of investment options to suit every type of investor.
Over five years, invested in the Balanced investment option, AustralianSuper provided higher performance than an average retail super fund*.
* SR50 Balanced (60 -76) Index Fund Crediting Rate Survey May 2013, SuperRatings Pty Ltd
You can also apply for insurance to suit your needs when you join and benefit from AustralianSuper’s large bulk buying power. Use our insurance calculator to work out how much your insurance will cost for the amount of cover you want. And should you apply for cover, your eligibility will be assessed by the Insurer which may include health information about you.
- Cover that is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days week – not just when you’re in the saddle
- Premiums at discounted bulk rates
- Hassle-free premium payments that are deducted from your super account each month
- An option to increase cover at any time to suit your needs (subject to meeting the insurer’s health evidence requirements).
Eligibility for insurance cover
Insurance cover is available for:
- Death - up to 70 years
- Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) - up to 65 years
- Income Protection – under 65 years (payments for up to two years).
The maximum levels of cover available are:
|Type of insurance cover
||$50,000 per month*
*Salary is your current gross annual (before-tax) salary, excluding employer super contributions.
Use our insurance calculator to work out how much your insurance will cost for the amount of cover you want.
Read the Personal Division Product Disclosure Statement.