AustralianSuper’s Corporate Division is ideal for companies that want to outsource their superannuation management but retain the essence of their own company plan.
Our Corporate Division offers employers a fully tailored benefit design and insurance offering.
AustralianSuper has over 47,904 corporate members and $4 billion in funds under management in the Corporate Division as at 30 June 2013.
Features and benefits
Corporate clients enjoy a range of standard AustralianSuper features and benefits, plus the following products and services.
- Defined benefit administration capacity – we administer complex defined benefit plan designs, including a combination of defined benefit and accumulation-style arrangements.
- Tailored insurance arrangements – we can accommodate a range of death and total and permanent disablement insurance arrangements as well as income protection insurance. We offer the choice of multiple of salary options, future service options, fixed dollar amounts, unitised arrangements and percentage of salary options. We can also deal directly with your current insurance provider if you want to keep your existing policy.
- Corporate account manager – AustralianSuper assigns a Corporate Account Manager (CAM) to all corporate plans. The CAM is responsible for providing a single point of contact to the client. They support implementation of any Transition Program and have overall responsibility for the provision of services to the employer and members, including:
- High-level liaison with the company, principally at HR and finance level
- Overseeing, attending and providing a secretariat function to the Consultative Committee for the corporate plan
- Reporting to the company’s senior management on superannuation developments such as key legislative changes
- Co-ordinating the Member Education Program in consultation with the company.
- Tailored management reporting – we can provide detailed reports to you and/or your consultative committee on topics such as member status, contributions, exits, investment funds and insurance summaries.
- Consultative committee services – we can help you establish and run a consultative committee, including helping to recruit committee members, and taking and distributing minutes and agenda papers.
- Customised communication resources – you can retain your corporate identity with your company logo jointly branded with AustralianSuper on communication items such as member Welcome Letters, Member Guides and Member Statements.
- A transition team to support you at every step – our experienced team of specialist transition and administration staff will help you with the transfer of your existing superannuation fund into our Corporate Division. Our team’s key goal is to ensure your transition is as smooth as possible, and that your needs and those of your employee members are met throughout the process.
- Actuarial services – we can work with your preferred actuarial services provider, or you might want to use AustralianSuper’s consulting actuary.