Welcome to the new westcheme.com.au landing page.
Within this page, you’ll find all the relevant information about the Westscheme Division and links to help you manage your super needs.
About Westscheme Division
AustralianSuper’s Westscheme Division provides super for people living and working* in Western Australia
Westscheme Division members benefit from a range of products and services including flexible investment and insurance options that only a 'run only to profit members' industry fund like AustralianSuper can provide.
*The details you provide about yourself and your employer when you apply determine which division of AustralianSuper you are eligible to join. If you are located in Western Australia and work for an eligible employer you can join the Westscheme Division of AustralianSuper.
AustralianSuper is MySuper Authorised 65 714 394 898 856 and we can accept all Superannuation Guarantee contributions from employers and personal contributions from people that are self-employed. Our Balanced investment option is MySuper Authorised, but you can choose from a great range of investment options to suit every type of investor.
Over five years, invested in the Balanced investment option, AustralianSuper provided higher performance than an average retail super fund*.
* SR50 Balanced (60 -76) Index Fund Crediting Rate Survey May 2013, SuperRatings Pty Ltd
Fees and costs
Using the bulk buying power of AustralianSuper, the fees and costs for administration, investment management and insurance are low.
Westscheme Division members can take advantage of:
- Cover provided 24 hours a day, 7 days week – not just when you’re at work
- Premiums at discounted bulk rates, which is less than what you’d pay as an individual
- Hassle-free premium payments that are deducted from your super account each month
- An option to increase cover at any time to suit your needs (subject to meeting the insurer’s health evidence requirements)
Eligibility for insurance cover
Insurance cover is available for:
- Death - up to age 70
- Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) - up to age 65
- Income Protection - up to age 70
|Type of insurance cover
||$50,000 per month#
# Salary is your current gross annual (before-tax) salary, excluding employer super contributions