AustralianSuper's Westscheme Division provides super for people living and working* in Western Australia.
Westscheme Division members benefit from a range of products and services including flexible investment and insurance options that only a 'run only to profit members' industry fund like AustralianSuper can provide. When you first join, we provide automatic Death, Total & Permanent Disablement and Income Protection cover.
* The details you provide about yourself and your employer when you apply determine which division of AustralianSuper you are eligible to join. If you are located in Western Australia and work for an eligible employer you can join the Westscheme Division of AustralianSuper.
AustralianSuper is MySuper Authorised 65 714 394 898 856 and we can accept all Superannuation Guarantee contributions from employers and personal contributions from people that are self-employed. Our Balanced investment option is MySuper Authorised, but you can choose from a great range of investment options to suit every type of investor.
Over five years, invested in the Balanced investment option, AustralianSuper provided higher performance than an average retail super fund†.
† SR50 Balanced Index, SuperRatings Crediting Rate Survey, December 2013.
Fees and costs
Using the bulk buying power of AustralianSuper, the fees and costs for administration and investment management are low.
Westscheme Division members can take advantage of:
- Cover provided 24 hours a day, 7 days week – not just when you’re at work.
- Premiums at bulk rates, which is usually less than what you’d pay as an individual.
- Hassle-free premium payments that are deducted from your super account each month.
- An option to increase cover at any time to suit your needs (subject to meeting the insurer’s health evidence requirements).
Eligibility for insurance cover
Insurance cover is available for:
- Death - from age 15 up to age 70
- Total & Permanent Disablement (TPD) - from age 15 up to age 65
- Income Protection - from age 15 up to age 70 (benefit payment period of up to two years).
|Type of insurance cover
||$30,000 per month or 85% of your salary‡ (whichever is lower).
‡ Salary is your current gross annual (before-tax) salary, excluding employer super contributions.