Welcome to AustralianSuper
Following the transfer of AGEST to AustralianSuper on 1 January 2013, we are delighted to welcome you to AustralianSuper. In the next week you’ll receive a welcome kit which goes through the essentials of your AustralianSuper account.
To find out more information about the transfer, click on the relevant link below:
You can also register your online account after you've received your member or employer number.
You now have full access to your online account, and can view your account balance and manage your investment options.
Benefits for members
Enjoy the range of products and services that only one of Australia’s largest super funds can provide:
- a wide range of investment options, including socially responsible options. You can select just one option, or any combination of options to create an investment strategy that matches your needs.
- access to a range of financial advice options, including advice over the phone*
- free retirement and financial planning seminars, held regularly for members nationwide
- easier online access – australiansuper.com is mobile friendly, with more features online
- low-cost banking – access to competitive home and personal loans, credit cards and savings accounts through ME Bank†.
As Australia's largest not-for-profit super fund, we provide super solutions for employers and individuals, as well as a low cost pension for retirees. Run to benefit members, our sole purpose is to maximise our members' retirement savings. Our size and scale helps us provide a better deal for our 1.9 million members and their savings of $50 billion (at 31 October 2012). Go to www.australiansuper.com for details of our awards and ratings of AustralianSuper.
* The financial advice given to you will be provided under the Australian Financial Services Licence held by a third party and not by AustralianSuper Pty Ltd (AustralianSuper) and therefore is not the responsibility of AustralianSuper. With your approval a fee may be charged if a Statement of Advice is provided.
†The products or services being advertised are provided by ME Bank not AustralianSuper and therefore will not be the responsibility of AustralianSuper. AustralianSuper may invest in ME Bank but does not receive any payments or commissions from this organisation as a result of members using the products and services. Members should make their own assessment and seek professional advice as to the suitability of such products or services for their individual needs.