Important information you should know
- Based on the returns of the AustralianSuper Balanced Investment option compared the SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey – SR50 Balanced (60-76) Index. Top 10 performing fund for the 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15 and 20 years to 30 June 2019. You can view returns for all AustralianSuper investment options here. PReturns from equivalent options of ARF and STA are used in calculating return for periods that begin before 1 July 2006. Investment returns are not guaranteed. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns.
- Readers Digest Most Trusted Brands – Superannuation category winner for eight years running 2013-2020 according to research conducted by independent research agency Catalyst Research.
- Personal financial product advice is provided under the Australian Financial Services Licence held by a third party and not by AustralianSuper Pty Ltd. With your approval, a fee may be charged if a Statement of Advice is produced.
- You should ask your super provider for information about any fees or charges that may apply, or any other information about the effect this transfer may have on your benefits, such as insurance cover, before making a decision.
- You should consider your debt levels, contribution caps that may apply and tax issues before adding to your super.