AustralianSuper’s Finsuper division specialises in providing super for people working in the financial services industry
Finsuper members benefit from flexible investment and insurance options with a range of services that AustralianSuper can provide.
AustralianSuper is MySuper Authorised 65 714 394 898 856 and we can accept all Superannuation Guarantee contributions from employers and personal contributions from people that are self-employed. The Balanced investment option is MySuper Authorised, but you can choose from a great range of investment options to suit every type of investor.
Fees and costs
Using the bulk buying power of AustralianSuper, the fees and costs for administration and investment management are low.
Over five years, invested in the Balanced investment option, AustralianSuper provided higher performance than an average retail super fund*.
* SR50 Balanced Index, SuperRatings Crediting Rate Survey, December 2015. Investment returns are not guaranteed. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns.
Finsuper members can take advantage of:
- Cover provided 24 hours a day, 7 days week – not just when you’re at work.
- Premiums at bulk rates, which are usually less than what you’d pay as an individual.
- Hassle-free premium payments that are deducted from your super account each month.
- An option to increase cover at any time to suit your needs (subject to meeting the insurer’s health evidence requirements).
Eligibility for insurance cover
Insurance cover is available for:
- Death - up to age 70
- Total & Permanent Disablement (TPD) - up to age 65
- Income Protection - up to age 65.
The maximum levels of cover for Finsuper members:
|Type of insurance cover
- $30,000 per month (for benefit payment periods of up to two years or to age 65).
- 85% of your salary† (whichever is lower)
† Salary is your annual before-tax salary, excluding employer super contributions.
Use our insurance calculator to work out how much your insurance will cost for the amount of cover you want.