We’re committed to make your super savings last as long as possible, giving you more time to focus on the things that really matter to you in retirement.
We also understand that every dollar matters to you, and we’re working hard to make more money for every Australian who invests with us.
Get the most from your money, today and tomorrow.
If you Join AustralianSuper, here’s how we’ll help get you there:
- Low fees – the lower your fees, the higher your retirement savings
- Strong long-term investment returns – the Balanced option has credited an average return of 9.55% pa since inception in August 1985 to 30 June 2016*
- Competitive insurance – protection for you and your family paid for from your super
- We help you combine super
- A wide range of investment options – including our Member Direct option giving you access to ASX300 shares, exchange-traded funds and term deposits.
How to apply
- Join online and you'll immediately receive your member number. Keep a record of your member number, as it will be used as a reference for your dealings with AustralianSuper.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you. Please keep this email as a record of your application.
- Your application will be processed once we receive your first contribution.
- A welcome letter, with your online account password and access instructions, will then be mailed to you.
Please note that your account and insurance won't become active until money has been received into your account.
If you have any questions about your application, please call us on 1300 300 273.
Want to register as an employer?
Complete the online form
* In calculating historical returns for AustralianSuper, where both funds (ARF & STA) offered the equivalent option, the returns have been asset weighted across both options on a monthly basis as per industry best practice. Please note that past performance is no indication of future returns.