Keeping you informed
Like to know more about how your super has been performing and what’s planned for the next 12 months? Join us to hear from, and ask questions of, AustralianSuper’s leaders, including*:
- Heather Ridout, Chair
- Gemma Pinnell, Director
- Ian Silk, Chief Executive
- Mark Delaney, Deputy Chief Executive and Chief Investment Officer
- + AustralianSuper’s senior leaders
*Please note not all speakers will be at all events.
Attending in person
- Darwin, Tuesday 6 September
- Melbourne, Wednesday 14 September
- Canberra, Thursday 22 September
- Perth, Tuesday 27 September
- Adelaide, Thursday 13 October
- Brisbane, Wednesday 19 October
- Sydney, Tuesday 25 October
- Hobart, Monday 14 November
If you can’t make it in person, you can watch and ask questions via a live webcast of the Sydney event on Tuesday 25 October. Registrations are required to attend online.
All briefings start at 6pm, local time, and run to 7.30pm. If you are attending in person please join us for refreshments after the briefing.
Registrations are required
Please click here to register:
Register for the 2016 Member Briefings
Before the briefing – free Boost Your Super seminar
Before each Member Briefing we will be holding a free seminar discussing ways to boost your super. The seminar will start at 4.45pm and finish at 5.45pm in time for the Member Briefing. This seminar is suitable for members who are over 55 years and still working.
If you are over 55 and would like to attend a seminar please ensure you register for it separately. Please use the registration link above.