With AustralianSuper, you don't have to wait until you retire to receive benefits from your superannuation
You can access a range of financial products and services right now, including:
Low cost banking products and non-super investments
AustralianSuper members have access to a range of simple and straightforward everyday banking products from ME Bank*.
ME Bank is a licensed bank and is owned by some of Australia's biggest Industry SuperFunds. ME Bank was created to give members of industry superannuation funds lower cost banking and real service.
Your AustralianSuper membership gives you access to:
- Discounted home loans
- Term deposits
- Managed funds
- Online savings accounts
- Low rate personal loans and credit cards.
For more information about ME Bank, call 13 15 63 or visit www.mebank.com.au
Industry Fund Financial Planning (IFFP) offers AustralianSuper members access to affordable financial planning.
Financial planning is about making your money work harder for you. IFFP’s financial planners are licensed to give advice on all financial matters, including:
- Retirement planning, including transition to retirement
- Retirement income accounts
- Savings strategies and investments
- Managing debt
This is how it works:
- Meet with an IFFP financial planner - the initial appointment is free - no charge, no obligations
- Get a quote - IFFP charge a fixed up-front fee to develop your financial plan - there are no commissions** or other hidden costs
- Decide if you want to go ahead - if you do, IFFP proceed to develop your financial plan.
To make an appointment or find out more information, call 1300 138 848 or visit www.iffp.com.au
You and your family can take advantage of quality health insurance at discounted rates through the Super Members Health Plan.
Health insurance arranged through GMHBA (a long-established not-for-profit health fund) provides the Super Members Health Plan which offers a range of benefits, including:
- Hospital cover and ancillary cover (including dental, optical and natural therapies)
- Some waived waiting periods
- A member rewards program.
For more information about the Super Members Health Plan visit www.smhp.com.au
AustralianSuper is proud to support SuperFriend – the Industry Funds Forum Mental Health Foundation.
Developed through a partnership of industry super funds concerned about member health, SuperFriend brings together partners from industry super funds, insurers and mental health organisations to offer resources for members that assist with promoting mental wellbeing and early help-seeking.
In these challenging times, it’s important to take care of our physical and mental health – to see these as two sides of the same coin.
The Super Friend website offers a range of trusted information and resources to help members reduce stress and improve mental wellbeing.
Browse the SuperFriend website and find out about:
- Proactive ways to improve mental health; like sleeping well and reducing alcohol intake
- How to work towards a healthier workplace for everyone
- The facts about common disorders such as depression and anxiety, and less common illnesses like bipolar disorder
- Where to seek reliable help and support.
The products or services being advertised are provided by third parties not AustralianSuper and therefore will not be the responsibility of AustralianSuper. AustralianSuper may invest in these third parties but does not receive any payments or commissions from these organisations as a result of members using the products and services. Members should make their own assessment and seek professional advice as to the suitability of such products or services for their individual needs.
* This information has been issued by Members Equity Bank (ME Bank). This information does not take into account your situation and you should consider if these products are appropriate for you. Super Members Home Loan is at a discounted variable interest rate off the standard Members Equity Home Loan rate. Fees and charges apply. Applications for credit are subject to approval. Terms and conditions available on request. Members Equity Bank Pty Ltd ABN 56 070 887 679. This information is of a general nature and does not take into account your personal needs or circumstances.
** Any commissions received by IFFP are rebated to your account. If this can’t be done, they are donated to charity. IFFP is a division of Industry Fund Services Ltd, ABN 54 007 016 195, AFSL 232 514.