Find your reason today
Every minute and a half1, someone finds their reason to join Australia’s largest, most trusted2 super fund. The fund you choose can make a big difference to your future. Join a fund with low admin fees and strong long-term performance3.
Australia’s most trusted fund
Over 440,000 people joined AustralianSuper last year4. One reason is because we’re run only for members. As an industry super fund, we don’t pay profits or dividends to shareholders so the money we make goes back into the fund for the benefit of members.
Low admin fees
AustralianSuper’s low admin fees7 help you maximise your savings for the future. The less you pay in fees, the more of your super balance can be invested to grow.
A global top 20 fund
We’re the country’s largest super fund and Australia's only fund in the global top 20 largest pension funds5. We use our size, investment capability and global reach to take advantage of opportunities that aren’t available to other funds.
See how our long-term top performance compares
Our Balanced investment option has delivered strong, long-term performance. Compare our average annual investment returns over the 10 years to 31 December 20223.
|Retail (Master Trust) median
Important information to consider
- Average new members over 12 months to 30 June 2022.
- Readers Digest Most Trusted Brands – Superannuation category winner for 10 years running 2013-2022 according to research conducted by independent research agency Catalyst Research. Ratings are only one factor to be taken into account when choosing a super fund.
- AustralianSuper Balanced investment option compared to the SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey, SR50 Balanced (60-76) Index to 31 December 2022. Returns from equivalent investment options of the ARF and STA super funds are used for periods before 1 July 2006. Investment returns aren’t guaranteed. Past performance isn’t a reliable indicator of future returns.
- New members over 12 months to 30 June 2022.
- Thinking Ahead Institute, Willis Towers Watson, Global top 300 pension funds, September 2022.
- AustralianSuper received the Canstar Outstanding Value Award – Superannuation in 2022. Ratings are only one factor to be taken into account when choosing a super fund. Read the full methodology for super here.
- Source: Zenith CW Pty Ltd (Chant West) (ABN 20 639 121 403). Chant West Super Fund Fee Survey September 2022. Survey compares administration fees and costs for MySuper products for a $50,000 balance. Other investment fees and costs also apply. Fees may change in the future which may affect the outcome of this comparison.