- For individuals
- For employers
- Personal financial product advice is provided under the Australian Financial Services Licence held by a third party and not by AustralianSuper Pty Ltd. Fees may apply.
- Awards and ratings are only one factor to be taken into account when choosing a super fund.
a) AustralianSuper received the Canstar Outstanding Value Award for Superannuation in 2023, and Account Based Pension in 2022. Awards and ratings are only one factor to be taken into account when choosing a super fund canstar.com.au/star-rating-reports/superannuation/
b) Readers Digest Most Trusted Brands – Superannuation category winner for eleven years running 2013-2023 according to research conducted by leading independent research agency Catalyst Research. Read the full methodology.
- AustralianSuper Balanced investment option returns as compared to the SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey — SR50 and SRP50 Balanced (60–76) Index at 30 September 2023. Returns from equivalent investment options of the ARF and STA super funds are used for periods before 1 July 2006. Investment returns are not guaranteed. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns.
- AustralianSuper has a total of 3.1 million members and $288 billion in member assets as at 31 March 2023.
- Source: Zenith CW Pty Ltd (Chant West) (ABN 20 639 121 403). Chant West Super Fund Fee Survey March 2023. Survey compares administration fees and costs for MySuper products for a $50,000 balance. Other fees and costs apply. Fees may change in the future which may affect the outcome of this comparison.