Your super could be invested a range of investments such as shares, airports, office blocks and shopping centres. For a comprehensive look at what you are invested in, you can view the investments we make on members’ behalf in two different ways.
- In the format set out by the new government regulations in the CSV files at the bottom of this page.
- In a detailed format where you can search and sort the assets and companies invested in by investment option.
We update this information twice a year – as at 30 June and 31 December.
Data currently shown is as at 31 December 2022. Find out more about what we invest in, including the difference between the two different disclosures, in our FAQs.
Superannuation investments – Portfolio holdings disclosure (CSV file)(11)
Australian Shares - csv, 28KB
Balanced - csv, 493KB
Cash - csv, 8KB
Conservative - csv, 497KB
Retirement investments – Portfolio holdings disclosure (CSV file)(11)
Australian Shares - csv, 30KB
Balanced - csv, 527KB
Cash - csv, 9KB
Conservative - csv, 538KB
Some extra information
- The individual investments are only listed once under each asset class.
- Where we've provided % of investment option, we've rounded to 2 decimal places.
- Amount shown for the Member Direct investment option under Superannuation and Retirement investments is the total amount invested through both superannuation and retirement accounts.