Performing for you
AustralianSuper has been named as one of the best performing super funds by leading independent agency SuperRatings for both superannuation and account-based pension members.
Factors such as long-term performance and competitive fees are key points reviewed by SuperRatings, and can make a big difference to your retirement balance.
Balanced investment option
1, 3, 5 and 20 years
to 30 June 2019*
Year to 30 June 2019
Trusted and recognised
We’re proud to have been consistently ranked amongst the best super funds in Australia by independent agencies.
- Ranked the number one performing fund by both Chant West and SuperRatings for the 10 years to 30 June 2019, based on investment returns for the AustralianSuper Balanced investment option. Chant West June 2019, comparable investment options larger than $500 million; SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey June 2019 – SR 50 Balanced (60-76) Index. Investment returns are not guaranteed. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns.
- Based on the AustralianSuper Balanced investment option compared to the SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey June 2019 – SR Balanced (60-76) Index, for periods to 30 June 2019. Returns from equivalent investment options of ARF and STA are used in calculating returns for periods that begin before 1 July 2006. Investment returns are not guaranteed. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns.
- AustralianSuper has a total of 2.2 Million members as at 30 June 2019.
- Read more: 2017/2018 Annual Report - Australian Super.
- Readers Digest Most Trusted Brands – Superannuation category winner for seven years running 2013-2019 according to research conducted by independent research agency Catalyst Research.
- AustralianSuper received the Canstar 5-Star Rating for Outstanding Value in Superannuation and Account Based Pension in 2019. Ratings are only one factor to be taken into account when choosing a super fund. Read the full methodology.