Performing for you
AustralianSuper has been named as one of the best performing super funds by leading independent agency SuperRatings for both superannuation and account-based pension members.
Factors such as long-term performance and competitive fees are key points reviewed by SuperRatings, and can make a big difference to your retirement balance.
Balanced investment option
Trusted and recognised
We’re proud to have been consistently ranked amongst the best super funds in Australia by independent agencies.
- Investment returns are not guaranteed. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns. Returns from equivalent investment options of the ARF and STA super funds are used for periods before 1 July 2006. Top performing for the 3, 5, 7 and 10 years to 30 June 2020, based on returns for the AustralianSuper Balanced investment option compared to the SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey — SR50 Balanced (60–76) Index and the AustralianSuper Choice Income Account – Balanced investment option compared to the SuperRatings Pension Fund Crediting Rate Survey — SRP50 Balanced (60–76) Index. Returns are updated daily for all AustralianSuper investment options here.
- AustralianSuper has a total of 2.2 Million members as at 30 June 2020.
- Read more: 2017/2018 Annual Report - AustralianSuper.
- Readers Digest Most Trusted Brands – Superannuation category winner for nine years running 2013-2021 according to research conducted by independent research agency Catalyst Research.
- AustralianSuper received the Canstar 5-Star Rating for Outstanding Value in Superannuation in 2021 and Account Based Pension Award in 2020. Full methodology available for super here. And methodology for account based pension here. Ratings are only one factor to be taken into account when choosing a super fund.