Performing for you
AustralianSuper has been named as one of the best performing super funds by leading independent agency SuperRatings for both superannuation and account-based pension members.
Factors such as long-term performance and competitive fees are key points reviewed by SuperRatings, and can make a big difference to your retirement balance.
Balanced investment option
Trusted and recognised
We’re proud to have been consistently ranked amongst the best super funds in Australia by independent agencies.
- Investment returns are not guaranteed. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns. Returns from equivalent investment options of the ARF and STA super funds are used for periods before 1 July 2006. Top performing for the 3, 5, 7 and 10 years to 30 June 2020, based on returns for the AustralianSuper Balanced investment option compared to the SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey — SR50 Balanced (60–76) Index and the AustralianSuper Choice Income Account – Balanced investment option compared to the SuperRatings Pension Fund Crediting Rate Survey — SRP50 Balanced (60–76) Index. Returns are updated daily for all AustralianSuper investment options here.
- AustralianSuper has a total of 2.2 Million members as at 30 June 2020.
- Read more: 2017/2018 Annual Report - Australian Super.
- Readers Digest Most Trusted Brands – Superannuation category winner for eight years running 2013-2020 according to research conducted by independent research agency Catalyst Research.
- AustralianSuper received the Canstar 5-Star Rating for Outstanding Value in Superannuation and Account Based Pension in 2020. Ratings are only one factor to be taken into account when choosing a super fund. Read the full methodology.