The benefits of Choice Income
How to make the right choice
Ready Made is the simple way forward
Ready Made is the easy way to turn your super into a lasting income. The majority of your savings are invested in our Balanced option, which has delivered impressive returns of at least 10% for the past three years*. Let us choose your payment and investment options for you - you can change it later if you want to. With Ready Made, you:
- are invested in 12% Cash and 88% Balanced
- will get paid every two weeks
- receive at least 6% of your 30 June balance each year
My Choice lets you choose how your account is set up
Choose how often you receive income payments and how much those payments will be. You can set the payments as a fixed amount, or the minimum or maximum percentage of your account balance. Some limits apply to both arrangements.
- You must be paid at least once a year, or you can choose to be paid every two weeks, once a month, once every three months or twice a year
- You must be paid a minimum percentage of your account balance each year, and a maximum of 10% if you’re under 65 and using a transition to retirement strategy
Important things to know about Choice Income
Open and manage your Choice Income account online
Open your account
Save time and open your Choice Income account online. Fill out the online form at your convenience - you can even save it and come back to it later you you need to.
Manage your account
Once your Choice Income account is set up, it's easy to register for an online account, and download the AustralianSuper mobile app.
You can access your account online and via the app 24/7, giving you more time to focus on the things that matter to you.
You can do things like:
- change your payment frequency
- check your account balance, transactions and Centrelink schedule
- change your investment options
- request one-off additional payments, if you're eligible.