Congratulations on being eligible to join a select group of our registered financial advisers who may receive financial planning referrals from AustralianSuper. Together, we will help our members as well as non-members achieve their best financial future.
Before you start receiving referrals there are a couple of steps for you to take.
We love hearing about the role super has played in your life. What made you choose AustralianSuper or reach out to us for advice? What happened in your life that made you decide to get on top of your super?
- ‘Claim’ and complete your AdviserRatings adviser profile.
- AdviserRatings is the platform behind our 'Find An Adviser' search tool. We use this tool to allocate referrals.
- There is no cost associated with this process.
- Instructions on how to ‘claim’ your profile can be found here.
- Make sure you complete both your intro and skills, or we will not be able to allocate referrals to you.
- Complete the referral preferences questions below.
Once you have completed these steps we will confirm that you are now ready to start receiving referrals.
If you have any questions about this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
From time to time we have advice requests needing specific expertise.
Please complete the information so we can tailor referrals to best suit your expertise.
Frequently asked questions
What do I do when I receive a referral?
- Attempt to make contact within two business days of receiving the referral.
- Once you have made contact, reply to the referral email (from email@example.com) to confirm that you have made or attempted contact.
- Continue your standard advice if the member or non member is proceeding to appointment.
- We always welcome further feedback. If you wish to provide further feedback on the referral, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note that until we receive confirmation that you have attempted contact we may not allocate any further referrals to you.
What do I do if I am unable to take on the referral?
Forward the email to email@example.com and we will re-allocate it to another adviser in the referral group. Please do not pass the referral on to another adviser.
Why are you not providing member number or date of birth?
We are extremely conscious of data security and only providing the personal details which are relevant to the referral.