There are many moments in life when super plays its part. From starting your first job, to buying a home, or even planning your retirement, when your super moment arrives, it makes sense to be with a top long-term performer like AustralianSuper.1
When you’re with AustralianSuper, you’re with the largest and most trusted2 super fund in Australia, looking after $274 billion in member assets, for over 3 million members.3 Our ambition is to help all Australians to live well in retirement, so you can trust that whether you’re just starting out in the workforce, or already retired, we’ll be here to help you make the most of what’s yours.
Make the most of what's yours
Whether retirement is still a few years away or just around the corner, we’re here to help you prepare with confidence.YOUR RETIREMENT JOURNEY
- AustralianSuper Balanced investment option compared to the SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey - SR50 Balanced (60–76) Index to 31 December 2022. Investment returns are not guaranteed. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns.
- Readers Digest Most Trusted Brands – Superannuation category winner for 11 years running 2013-2023 according to research conducted by leading independent research agency Catalyst Research. Ratings are only one factor to be taken into account when choosing a super fund.
- AustralianSuper has a total of 3.06 million members and $274 billion in member assets as at 31 December 2022.
- AustralianSuper received the Canstar Outstanding Value Award – Superannuation in 2023 and Outstanding Value Award – Account Based Pension in 2022. Ratings are only one factor to be taken into account when choosing a super fund. Read the full methodology for super here and for account based pension here.
- Before combining your super, ask your other super provider about any fees or charges that may apply, and other information about the effect this transfer may have on your benefits, such as insurance cover.