Open a super account for your client
Opening a superannuation accumulation account for your client takes just a few simple steps.
- Complete the join application form at the back of the relevant PDS. Please note we have a number of different accumulation product divisions, some of which include default insurance, so it’s important you choose the right one. If you’re unsure which one is right for your client, please read the FAQs that detail the differences between the divisions.
- Scan and email the completed join form and any other related forms to the Adviser Services team at email@example.com
- The application will be processed within 10 business days from receiving your email. You’ll be notified of your client’s member number once the account is opened and their account will also be uploaded to your Adviser Portal view within 72 hours.
If you need to open an account based pension (Choice Income) account or Transition to Retirement (TTR) account for your client, you can either:
- Complete the online join form for Choice Income or TTR Income; or
- Complete the join form at the end of the relevant PDS for Choice Income or TTR Income, scan and email to the Adviser Services team. The processing and notification timeline will follow the same approach as above for superannuation accounts.
PDSs with join forms
Personal Plan Product Disclosure Statement
For members who do NOT want default insurance, or who are self-employed as sole traders or as a partner in a partnership, or who are not currently in paid employment or who are retired. This division does NOT include default insurance. If your client needs default insurance cover, please consider AustralianSuper Plan.
AustralianSuper Plan Product Disclosure Statement
Our largest division is open to full-time, part-time and casual employees of any industry and default insurance automatically applies. If you client does NOT want default insurance, you should consider Personal Plan.
AustralianSuper Select Product Disclosure Statement
For people working for employers who provide tailored insurance arrangements as part of their employment benefits.
Super Options Product Disclosure Statement
For people working for employers who provide Income Protection as part of their employment benefits.
GHD Superannuation Plan Product Disclosure Statement
For GHD employees.