What do you want to do today?
How to register
The registration and onboarding process to partner with us as a registered adviser through your dealer group/licensee takes around four to eight weeks.
Call us on 1300 300 273 to get your registration and onboarding started.
Your onboarding journey
- Licensee applies for approval prior to AustralianSuper accepting registrations from advisers
- Adviser Distribution team meet with the Licensee prior to registration completion
- Licensee completes and submits the application form
- Initial assessment conducted by AustralianSuper’s Advice Assurance team
- After a number of multi- management levels of approval, final approval is made by the AustralianSuper Executive panel
- Approval process takes around two to three weeks.
- Licensee and Adviser Registration Agreement signed, outlining arrangements about fees and service.
- Once licensee is approved and registered, adviser registration forms are completed.
- Completion of online product training modules and product quiz (earning 4.5 CPD points)
- Provision of adviser code
- Access to Adviser Services team, Adviser Portal and fee deductions process
- Regular Adviser Distribution Manager visits to update on product changes / service Q&A.
How to get authorised access to your client’s account
Whether you’re registered with us or not, you’ll need to get authorisation to access your AustralianSuper client’s account(s). For advisers not currently registered with us, please follow the authorisation process below:
- Ask your AustralianSuper client to complete and sign the Give access to your account details form and return to us by post or email.
- The form is processed, and your authority tagged to the client’s account, usually within five business days.
- Your client will be informed once completed.
- Call us on 1300 300 273 (weekdays 8am-8pm AEST/AEDT) to access your client’s account information.
How to send completed forms
Most forms allow digital signatures and can be posted and emailed to us, including certified documents and Binding death nomination forms.
However, these two types of forms must have a wet or ink signature and can only be posted:
- Power of Attorney
- Guardianship documents.
Please note: When posting in certified Power of Attorney (POA) documents, the POA’s certified identification should also be posted with it.