Whether you’re working with a business that has 50 or 500+ employees, employers who choose AustralianSuper as their default fund are partnering with Australia’s largest and most trusted super fund1.
We’re here to support you and your employees with solutions that streamline your super responsibilities and products and services that help members achieve their best possible financial position in retirement.
As a valued corporate client, you can talk directly to your local Business Development Manager.
With AustralianSuper, members have the flexibility to choose between a hands-off or hands-on approach to invest across our Pre-Mixed, DIY Mix and Member Direct options.
Fees and costs
As Australia’s largest and most trusted super fund1, we use our size and scale to negotiate competitive fees and costs, meaning less is taken from members’ super balances so they benefit from additional returns. We’re a profit-for-member fund, so we don’t pay profits or dividends to shareholders.
You can find out more information on our superannuation fees and costs.
Corporate insurance options
We’re run only to benefit members, so members only pay for what it costs to provide insurance and costs (premiums) are deducted from super accounts and not from take-home pay, making having cover in place easier without impacting day to day household income.
AustralianSuper offers three corporate super offerings for employers, with either Age Based insurance or a Tailored insurance offering.
AustralianSuper Plan (or Industry) PDF, 601KB
- Default MySuper offer for employers, small and large
- Age-based, death, TPD and Income Protection
Businesses who choose AustralianSuper as their default fund will be well-supported by a dedicated team of specialists. They will assist your organisation’s transition to the AustralianSuper platform and engage with your employees to ensure they have access to a wide range of educational resources. These resources can help employees make more informed choices around their individual needs.
Easy payment system
Make one simple super payment for all your employees, even if they aren’t a member of AustralianSuper. Through our complimentary clearing house facility called QuickSuper, making super contributions is seamless and efficient.
Transition support for your business
Dedicated relationship management
Your Relationship Manager will take the time to understand your business needs, be your point of contact for any enquiries you have and provide all ongoing support.
Full support to transition to AustralianSuper
When you choose AustralianSuper, your local business specialists will deliver a seamless super transition for you and your employees.
Supporting financial wellness and confidence
When it comes to super, a little learning can go a long way. That’s why we will work with you to develop a bespoke education program and provide content that is relevant to your employees, taking into consideration the demographics and key locations of your employees.
We also deliver our education program through a range of different channels to maximise engagement, including face-to-face delivery at your workplace or an offsite venue, webinars, video conferencing, pre-recorded videos as well as online written material.
Examples of our education topics include:
- Setting up your super for success
- Tips to boost your super
- Need $1 million to retire?
- A bright future for women
- Helping you with retrenchment
- Preparing for your retirement journey
- Understanding transition to retirement
- Estate planning and your super
Your employees also have the opportunity to attend retirement planning seminars conducted by AustralianSuper in all capital cities and some key regional areas around the country.
1. Readers Digest Most Trusted Brands – Superannuation category winner for eleven years’ running 2013–2023, according to research conducted by independent research agency Catalyst Research. Awards and ratings are only one factor to be taken into account when choosing a super fund.
2. Thinking Ahead Institute, Willis Towers Watson, Global top 300 pension funds, September 2022.
3. As at 30 June 2023.
4. As at 30 June 2023. Investment returns aren’t guaranteed. Past performance isn’t a reliable indicator of future returns.
5. AustralianSuper has a total of 3.26 million members and $299 billion in member assets as at 30 June 2023.