Clearing house payments
On 1 July 2014, the Government changed the way employers pay super.
This change is part of the SuperStream legislation and includes new data and payment standards.
The changes mean that our current super payment systems - EmployerOnline and Super FileManager – are not government compliant. So to meet these new super requirements, employers will need to use an online clearing house service like QuickSuper* to pay staff super.
QuickSuper – our clearing house solution
We’re committed to helping you meet the government’s new SuperStream legislation requirements. And our clearing house solution - QuickSuper - makes it easy for you to do this.
To use QuickSuper, you must have already joined AustralianSuper as a registered employer.
- You can make just one payment for all your staff - regardless of the super fund they belong to.
- It’s free to use.
- You choose your payment frequency – weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly.
- It’s government compliant – so you’ll be using the right type of payment system.
- You can make your super payments by either file upload (bulk) or by direct entry (individually).
- It’s a secure and safe way to manage both your super administration and payments.
It’s easy to start using QuickSuper
- Register – this only takes a few minutes. You’ll need your company details (for example, ABN and bank account details), and have your AustralianSuper employer number handy.
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive an email detailing how you can log in and start paying your super contributions.
Want more information?
Watch the online demo to guide you through setting up your QuickSuper account.
Call us on 1300 300 273, 8.00am to 8.00pm AEST/AEDT weekdays.
For some businesses, Super can be a bit of a headache. Often, you're stuck paying Super into many different funds, one transaction at a time......
Then there's the time and effort of tracking down and fixing incorrect payments, administration tasks that can cost your business time and money. And with the government's introduction of the new SuperStream legislation, you now need to pay your Super electronically using common data standards.
So to help relieve your business of those Super headaches, we've rolled out QuickSuper at Clearing House Service that meets all the new government rules and makes paying Super more efficient. QuickSuper is free to use and suitable for all businesses, big or small, and any registered Australian Super employer can use it. With QuickSuper, you make just one payment for all your employees, regardless of the Super fund they belong to, and there are other time-saving benefits that your business can take advantage of, like using information from your payroll system and easy access to payment tracking and reporting. QuickSuper is a secure system that you can use at any time. It helps reduce errors before a Super payment is sent to a fund, saving you time and effort later down the track.
But don't just take our word for it. Already over 20,000 businesses have got on board with Australian Super's QuickSuper solution. So relieve yourself of your Super headache and register for QuickSuper today, the easy way to manage your Super payments. Learn more at australiansuper.com/clearinghouse.
*QuickSuper is a registered trademark and a product owned and operated by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141. Westpac’s terms and conditions applicable to the QuickSuper service are available after your eligibility for the free clearing house service is assessed by AustralianSuper. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) is available from Westpac upon request.