We understand you want the best for your clients
Like you, everything we do is for our members - we want to help them achieve their retirement goals.
Our low fees and strong long-term investment returns across our super and retirement income streams are just the start.
With AustralianSuper, your clients can rest easy knowing that their retirement savings are backed by:
- Australia’s largest industry fund
- An award-winning fund that invests over $100 billion* on behalf of its members.
So whatever they do and wherever they work, your clients are welcome to join AustralianSuper - we’re open to everyone.
Why not see for yourself how we're rated by Lonsec and Morningstar.
And should you need it, we're ready to help you with any queries you may have, including how to become an accredited adviser for AustralianSuper.
How we can make a difference to members’ super savings
As the largest Industry super fund in Australia, our size and scale gives us access to some of the world’s best investments.
These investments help us deliver strong, long term investment returns^ and keep fees low.
Your clients can also take advantage of:
A better retirement with Choice Income
Choice Income gives your clients everything that a good retirement should - a low cost retirement account with options to help turn their super into a lasting income.
Whether your client is looking to take advantage of their super savings sooner as they transition to retirement, or invest their savings during retirement, with Choice Income they’ll benefit from:
- Low fees and strong, long-term investment returns^
- Wide investment choice, with access to S&P/ASX300 shares, ETFs and term deposits with Member Direct
- Payment flexibility:
- Control over frequency and amount (fixed or percentage based) of income they receive
- Choose to receive income from the investment option with the highest balance, or specify the payment order
- Access to the rest of their money when they need it†
- Easy online join, or by completing the application form in the Product Disclosure Statement.
* As at 30 June 2016
^ Investment returns are not guaranteed. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns. Our Balanced option has delivered strong, long-term returns of 6.36% pa over the past 10 years (as at 31 May 2016).
† Government prescribed minimums and maximums may apply and an additional withdrawal fee may be charged.