AustralianSuper can make all the difference to your super savings.
We’re one of Australia’s largest industry funds with more than 2 million members. We use our size and strength to negotiate low fees and our profits are returned to our members, not shareholders.
It’s our low fees and strong long-term investment performance that can make all the difference:
- Low fees – the lower your fees, the higher your retirement savings.
- Strong long-term investment returns – the Balanced option has delivered strong, long-term returns of 6.05% pa over the past ten years compared to the median balanced fund return of 5.35% pa (as at 30 June 2016)^.
AustralianSuper is MySuper Authorised 65 714 394 898 856 and we can accept all Superannuation Guarantee contributions from employers and personal contributions from people that are self-employed. The Balanced investment option is MySuper Authorised, but you can choose from a great range of investment options to suit every type of investor.
AustralianSuper offers good long-term performance that can help you save more over the long term. Over five years, invested in a balanced investment option, AustralianSuper provided higher performance than an average retail fund, which is a fund run by a bank or an insurance company.1
1 SR50 Balanced (60 -76) Index Fund Crediting Rate Survey May 2013, SuperRatings Pty Ltd
Options and choices
In addition to low fees and good performance, AustralianSuper offers flexibility and choice:
- A range of investment options, including individual asset class options and S&P/ASX300 shares, exchange traded funds and term deposits you select yourself
- Great value insurance to protect you and your family
- Seminars, education and communication programs
- Easy online administration
- Access to online advice and planning tools and fee-for-service financial planning
- Access to low-cost banking and health insurance. AustralianSuper members are offered discounted rates with Members Equity Bank and GMHBA health insurance.
Everyone can join
- AustralianSuper is open to everyone, so wherever you work and whatever you do, you’re welcome to join.
- We also have different industry products for workers in the public sector, financial, steel, food and confectionery, aviation and jockey industries.
- For corporate funds, our Corporate Division meets special insurance and defined benefit requirements.
- AustralianSuper is MySuper Authorised and can accept all Superannuation Guarantee contributions from employers.
We have the highest rating possible from all of these independent rating agencies:
And we have received many awards:
Canstar - Outstanding Value Superannuation 2013
BRW Top 500 Private Companies - Ranked No. 1
Readers Digest Most Trusted Brands 2013 - Superannuation category
Read more about the ratings and awards.
^ Based on SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey — SR50 Balanced (60–76) Index. Investment returns are not guaranteed. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns..
* Super AppleCheck is provided by research consultant Chant West Financial Services. While AustralianSuper has paid Chant West a fee for making the service available to you, AustralianSuper has no influence over the research results and ratings and does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage caused by the service.