With AustralianSuper, you don't have to wait until you retire to receive benefits from your superannuation
You can access a range of financial products and services right now, including:
Low cost banking products and non-super investments
Every Australian deserves to get the most out of their money. ME bank* is here to help them do it.
How? By helping them get more from their savings and pay less in fees^.
ME bank believes banking should be as simple as possible. No one should have to wade through jargon to find what they need, and opening an account should be easy.
To cap it off, they’re owned by industry super funds, so all the profits stay local – they go right back to the organisations that look after retirement savings for everyday Australians.
Want more out of your money? Make the most of ME.
To see our current advice options click here.
You and your family can take advantage of quality health insurance at discounted rates through the Super Members Health Plan.
Health insurance arranged through GMHBA (a long-established not-for-profit health fund) provides the Super Members Health Plan which offers a range of benefits, including:
- Hospital cover and ancillary cover (including dental, optical and natural therapies)
- Some waived waiting periods
- A member rewards program.
For more information about health insurance arranged through GMHBA, visit www.gmhba.com.au/australiansuper
AustralianSuper is proud to support SuperFriend – the Industry Funds Forum Mental Health Foundation.
Developed through a partnership of industry super funds concerned about member health, SuperFriend brings together partners from industry super funds, insurers and mental health organisations to offer resources for members that assist with promoting mental wellbeing and early help-seeking.
In these challenging times, it’s important to take care of our physical and mental health – to see these as two sides of the same coin.
The Super Friend website offers a range of trusted information and resources to help members reduce stress and improve mental wellbeing.
Browse the SuperFriend website and find out about:
- Proactive ways to improve mental health; like sleeping well and reducing alcohol intake
- How to work towards a healthier workplace for everyone
- The facts about common disorders such as depression and anxiety, and less common illnesses like bipolar disorder
- Where to seek reliable help and support.
The products or services being advertised are provided by third parties not AustralianSuper and therefore will not be the responsibility of AustralianSuper. AustralianSuper may invest in these third parties but does not receive any payments or commissions from these organisations as a result of members using the products and services. Members should make their own assessment and seek professional advice as to the suitability of such products or services for their individual needs.
* This information has been issued by Members Equity Bank (ME Bank). This information does not take into account your situation and you should consider if these products are appropriate for you. Super Members Home Loan is at a discounted variable interest rate off the standard Members Equity Home Loan rate. Fees and charges apply. Applications for credit are subject to approval. Terms and conditions available on request. Members Equity Bank Pty Ltd ABN 56 070 887 679. This information is of a general nature and does not take into account your personal needs or circumstances.
Information on this page about ME Bank products and services does not constitute financial advice on the part of the AustralianSuper trustee, AustralianSuper Pty Ltd (ABN 94 006 457 987, AFSL 233788). You should seek independent financial advice before making a decision to acquire a ME Bank product. AustralianSuper and ME Bank are not agents or representatives of one another. The AustralianSuper trustee, does not recommend, endorse, or accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage caused by, the products and services provided by ME Bank. AustralianSuper invests in ME Bank but neither AustralianSuper, nor any of its associates, receive any commissions as a result of members using or obtaining ME Bank products and services.
^ Please see the ME Bank transaction factsheet and online savings account FAQs for more information.
** Any commissions received by IFFP are rebated to your account. If this can’t be done, they are donated to charity. IFFP is a division of Industry Fund Services Ltd, ABN 54 007 016 195, AFSL 232 514.