AustralianSuper is one of Australia’s largest super funds
This means a better deal for your employees:
- Low fees - our administration fee’s a flat $1.50 per week (other fees apply)
- Strong long-term investment returns
- A range of investment options
- Affordable and flexible insurance options
- Member education and communication services
- Access to additional benefits and services*, such as competitive home loans, health insurance and commission-free fee-for-service financial advice.
AustralianSuper has been named as a default fund in 73 of the 109 modern awards which include superannuation provisions, a presence unequalled by any other fund.
AustralianSuper is MySuper Authorised 65 714 394 898 856 and we can accept all Superannuation Guarantee contributions from employers and personal contributions from people that are self-employed. The Balanced investment option is MySuper Authorised, but you can choose from a great range of investment options to suit every type of investor.
Check and compare against other funds
Super AppleCheck is an online comparison tool that helps you compare AustralianSuper's benefits and services with more than 100 retail super funds**.
* The products or services being advertised are provided by third parties not AustralianSuper and therefore will not be the responsibility of AustralianSuper. AustralianSuper may invest in these third parties but does not receive any payments or commissions from these organisations as a result of members using the products and services. Members should make their own assessment and seek professional advice as to the suitability of such products or services for their individual needs.
** Super AppleCheck is provided by research consultant, Chant West Financial Services. While AustralianSuper has paid Chant West a fee for making the service available to you, AustralianSuper has no influence over the research results and ratings and does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage caused by the service.
The information on this page is of a general nature and does not take into account your personal objectives, situation or needs. Before making a decision about AustralianSuper, consider your financial requirements and read our Product Disclosure Statement. Investment returns are not guaranteed. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns. AustralianSuper Pty Ltd ABN 94 006 457 987, AFSL 233788 the Trustee of AustralianSuper ABN 65 714 394 898.