Many indigenous Australians face challenges accessing and engaging with their super, resulting in poor retirement outcomes. To address this, AustralianSuper has worked with CAAMA (Central Australian Aboriginal Media Association), Australia’s largest Aboriginal media organisation, to produce a seven-part series, discussing the basics of superannuation and insurance as they relate to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
- Who receives my super when I die? And Can I nominate who receives my super?
- What should people do when someone passes away?
- Who can claim on Total and Permanent Disablement?
- Who can claim income protection?
- Where to access further information