Many Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people face challenges accessing and engaging with their super, resulting in poor retirement outcomes.
To address this, AustralianSuper worked with Australia’s largest Aboriginal media organisation the Central Australian Aboriginal Media Association (CAAMA) in 2019. Together, the team produced a seven-part series discussing the basics of superannuation and insurance as they relate to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Finding Your Lost Super
- What is lost and unclaimed super?
- How can I re-unite with my lost super?
- How much lost super is out there?
- What is the ATO doing to re-unite people with their super?
- Where to access further information