Many indigenous Australians face challenges accessing and engaging with their super, resulting in poor retirement outcomes. To address this, AustralianSuper has worked with CAAMA (Central Australian Aboriginal Media Association), Australia’s largest Aboriginal media organisation, to produce a seven-part series, discussing the basics of superannuation and insurance as they relate to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Finding Your Lost Super
- What is lost and unclaimed super?
- How can I re-unite with my lost super?
- How much lost super is out there?
- What is the ATO doing to re-unite people with their super?
- Where to access further information