From time to time, we reach out to members and the public via TV advertising
It’s a cost effective way for us to communicate with hundreds of thousands of people at the same time.
Advertising helps us to inform people about our product and service offerings, retain our current members and attract new ones.
When we attract new members, we grow. This allows us to keep our fees as low as possible. Low fees mean less money coming out of our members’ accounts and more money accumulating for their retirement. We think it’s a win-win situation!
Our latest TV campaign
When you join AustralianSuper, you’re not just a member – you’re a part owner in more than $100 billion worth of investments all around the world.
Watch our latest TV ad.
Be the face of AustralianSuper
Want to be a face of AustralianSuper?
We feature real members in our marketing campaigns.
We’re looking for AustralianSuper members who’d like to be featured in a range of marketing activities including TV commercials, printed material, online material and interviews with the media.
You don’t need to be a model or an actor, but you do need to be comfortable speaking in front of a camera and having us film you (and perhaps some of your family) in your home or workplace.
Talk to us
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve recently:
- joined AustralianSuper
- combined your accounts by moving other super into your AustralianSuper account
- taken out insurance with AustralianSuper
- changed jobs and taken your AustralianSuper account with you
- made a contribution to your partner’s super account
- started adding to your super from before or after tax pay
- received financial advice (particularly in the lead-up to retiring)
- set up an AustralianSuper Choice Income account.
AustralianSuper is a fund for everyone
We're keen to hear from members who are:
- starting their careers
- in the midst of their careers
- families with young children
- planning for retirement
- transitioning into retirement
- recently retired.
Opportunities come up all the time, so register your interest by completing the form below and we’ll be in touch if the right thing comes along.
We’ll pay you for your time for any paid advertising, such as TV commercials or photo shoots for brochures. But due to the need for journalistic integrity, we can’t pay you for media comments.