Choice Income gives you financial flexibility
With a Choice Income account you'll enjoy:
- a regular income from your super, paid directly to your bank account
- regular payments on top of the Government Age Pension (if you receive it)
- more savings, because the money in your account stays invested
- ongoing investment returns
- the chance to pay less tax.
You can even start receiving payments as you transition to retirement.
- You can’t add money to an income account once you’ve opened, it, so it’s a good idea to make sure you have all your money in one place before you start. You may want to combine your super into one AustralianSuper account before opening a retirement income account. This includes super from other funds and any lost super you may have. If you join online, we'll help you complete the Combine your super form.
- You’ll be asked to make some decisions about your account such as if you’d like to leave your investment and payment decisions to us (Ready Made) or select your own (My Choice). You’ll also be given the opportunity to nominate your beneficiaries.