We are currently experiencing some postal delays as a result of stage four lockdown measures announced by the Victorian Government. If you've sent us a form or an enquiry via Australia Post, it may take us a little longer than usual to get back to you.
We are prioritising the following requests for you:
- pension payments
- new or existing insurance claims
- withdrawal requests (including compassionate grounds or financial hardship)
- switching to AustralianSuper
- updating your account details.
The quickest way to get in touch with us is through our website at australiansuper.com/email where you can:
- make an enquiry
- upload and send us a scanned copy of a completed and signed form, or
- make a complaint.
Or, you can contact us using the AustralianSuper mobile app messenger function or send us a live message.
- For employers