Changing jobs

When you start a new job, your employer should ask you the name of your super fund

If you don’t have one, they’ll choose one for you. If they don’t choose an industry super fund like AustralianSuper, you could be paying more in fees over the life of your super than you need to.

When you change jobs, it’s a perfect time to get your finances in order and organise your super.

Tell your boss where to pay your super

One simple form is all it takes.

If you’re already a member of AustralianSuper, let your boss know:


Give your boss a completed Pay my super into AustralianSuper form (PDF, 0.19MB). You can log into your account for a pre-filled form.

If you're not a member yet, now is the perfect time to join AustralianSuper online. You’ll share the benefits already enjoyed by more than 2.1 million members.*

* You should check the fees, charges and insurance of your employer's super fund before making a decision about AustralianSuper.

What if you’re given an ATO Standard choice form?

You’ll need to include details of your AustralianSuper account on the form and give them a Letter of compliance (PDF, 0.18MB), to confirm AustralianSuper can accept your employer’s contributions.

The below information may be useful when you complete a standard choice form:

Fund name:  AustralianSuper
ABN:  65 714 394 898
Phone:  1300 300 273

Combine your super into one fund

If you’ve changed employers, you may have super in more than one fund. Each of those funds will be charging you fees.

Email this page to a friend

Max 2000 characters

Back to top

Got a question about your super?